Aug 3, 2010

It Has Begun (Again)

The ATCTE project is back on! We were on a break, in a way. It was just a major adjustment for me to move across the country and start grad school within 3 months. That being said, mandalas have been exchanged!
Momo Luna and I had each received our respective packages last week, and so here we go with the show and tell! I am happy to have this starting again...both of us began with paper and paint and pens. I also attached a bit of purple colored plastic mesh to the center of the one I sent. The many uses for those mesh veggie bags can get kind of exciting for me, no lie.

Cycle 5, Round 2:




Moma Luna to Shana R. Goetsch
Arnhem, Gelderland, Holland to Baltimore, MD, USA










Shana R. Goetsch to Moma Luna
Baltimore, MD, USA to Arnhem, Gelderland, Holland






YAY for mandalas!

6 comments:

Heather Gordy said...

These are absolutely beautiful! It's great to see the mandalas going again.

shana goetsch said...

yes, i very much missed them.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Hi Shana,

i'm happy also we're on track again. I so love the turbans you've made, and the color is wonderful!
I can understand why you're excited about the mesh veggie bags, because i enjoy it very much as well. I was wondering what it was. :-)

This time i didn't adjust too much (for when i start i can go on and on) but left space for you. ;-)

Monday i'm going on holidays to France, but i take the mandala with me (safely packaged) to work on it. I draw a lot when i'm on holidays. So the mandala also have visit France.
I'm looking forward on working on it....

Sweet greetz, Monica

shana goetsch said...

YAY! i love all of the globe trotting that's going on. The turban color is fantastic isn't it? the photo doesn't do it justice at all.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Yes that color is awesome! The photo doesn't do it justice at all!!! I'm in love with that color.
All is packed now, mandala safe in a tube and tomorrow 5 o'clock a.m we're off. :-)

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Hi Shana,
i hope to complete the mandala this weekend! I'll write you a mail.....