Mar 17, 2011

Gettin There!

I got mail from Holland! The exchange has finally been made and received!

Momo Luna has used objects as well as papers to create this round. The "world heads" are very cool, and she cut the entire piece out from its background, which will make for some interesting reconstructions by me again. In the piece that was sent to Momo Luna, I used fabric and string to make the snakes and alternately, the hints of their movement...enjoy!

Cycle 5, Round 3


Moma Luna to Shana R. Goetsch
Arnhem, Gelderland, Holland to Baltimore, MD, USA






Shana R. Goetsch to Moma Luna
  Baltimore, MD, USA to Arnhem, Gelderland, Holland
                                 



 And now it's final round time! I love me a good final round.

4 comments:

Brian Sylvester said...

Shana,

Nice! That's what I'm talking about! I remember the original state of these two pieces, and it's a pleasure to see them grow!

Speaking of - it's WARM here, and I hope you are experiencing the same in Bmore!

Take care,
Brian

shana goetsch said...

yes it is quite warm here brian, and thanks for the support!
i think you and i are due for a round soon, huh?

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Dear Shana,

so very sorry for my late response, but life overhere is a bit hectic and strange lately. And very soon i have to move also. But i'll try to find some time in between the crazyness and finish the mandala.

I cut out the forms of the mandala to create a kind of boomerang. You send it away and it always comes back. :-)

Sweet greetz!

shana goetsch said...

no problem on the time. i;m quite swamped here too...and it's genius, that boomerang thing!