Jan 23, 2012

From the Artistic Iammarino Family...

I just received a few updates from Alexis on the progress of the mandala created with her father. She says, "Both my dad and I are appreciating this process so much. It's exciting to see what has evolved since the other had it last!" Alexis and Richard are working on three pieces total, that's right three. Here are some images she sent me of their progress so far...





____________________________________________________




____________________________________________________





I am really enjoying all of these, especially the colored piece at the top.
ETA: Alexis just told me in an email that the materials they used so far are: pen and ink and colored pencil!

The next update from Whitney-Anne and me will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Yes, these are great!

Elbee said...

one word: holy wow.