Sep 1, 2010

Circling Broken-ly

The USPS has managed to do it again! I picked up my package from Elbee and it was all smashed and rattley."Do not bend" was clearly written on the front of the package. My conclusion is that the USPS are jerks.

Now that that diatribe is over... Elbee and I have exchanged slightly broken mandalas! I have made an approximation of what I think this was supposed to arrive looking like, but did not (see above USPS ineptitude). It was completely in pieces (including the piece that I put on the last round) so I tried to follow all of the glue marks, give or take.

Cycle 4, Round 3




Elbee to Shana R. Goetsch
Tallahassee, FL to Baltimore, MD

I was concentrating on getting this piece the right size, and Elbee goes and cuts parts away from the other. omg *head thunk*


Shana R. Goetsch to Elbee
Baltimore, MD to Tallahassee, FL

3 comments:

Brian Sylvester said...

Shana,

I agree, shipping art is a challenge no matter how you look at it. In this instance USPS might have been better than UPS but who knows.

I have always been in love of your concept of art exchange, and it's good to see this!

Take care,
Brian

shana goetsch said...

would you like to join us brian?! would love it if you did!

Brian Sylvester said...

Shana,

I would love too! Thank you very much! Can you please email me the info? eyesocean@aol.com

Enjoy your weekend,
Brian