Sep 6, 2010

New Artist in the Fold

We have a new artist who will be participating in the ATCTE project! Brian Sylvester, sometimes known as Inkpunk Artworks  will be joining in the mandala making. Brain says he mainly works on canvas now, so we'll see what we get out of this collaboration! He is from the state of Massachusetts, it'll be a shorter jog for the mandalas to go between there and Maryland. Here are some examples of Brian's work (which I feel has quite the ethereal quality to it, despite the fact that there is such a controlled style in the rendering. Someone on his blog remarked that it was "Sacred Geometry". I tend to agree)...










And for some reason, I tried to comment on the last piece on his blog several times, but blogger seems to have not accepted any of them. I have no idea what happened there. So I'll say it here...the last piece is brilliant/gorgeous Brian!

2 comments:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

That's so great! I love the art of Brian so much ánd he's also a very kind, supportive and inspiring human being. I'm curious what the two of you will come up with. :-D

shana goetsch said...

me too. YAY!