Apr 30, 2010

To Be Continued

So, where are the mandalas, you ask? I am currently in the process of moving across-country to Baltimore, and so things are all over the place, and being packed away for the trip. An update is coming, from someone, somewhere....soon. I promise. Momo Luna has finally (!) received her package from me, after three or so weeks of red tape, and is probably waiting for me to complete the next round (I'm getting there, don't worry). I figure I will need to work on some art really soon. In about a month, I will be in one place/state, and it will be great.

Until then, I pose a question...do you think a record player could achieve spin art?

2 comments:

Vag said...

yea, i swear i will work on mine...its just been one of those things.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

I am not worried Shana, i'll be patient. ;-)Besides, i have just finished the mandala, it took some time also.

Meanwhile good luck!