Apr 3, 2010

Update!

I have received a package from Moma Luna!
The only problem is that I have to pick it up from the post office....on Monday. What a downer, but at least it arrived. I am still worried that she has not received the package from me, on account of the Post Office worker not knowing what to do..."Holland? Is that the Netherlands?" *rolls eyes* "Yes Post Office lady, but despite that fact, her address is still 'Holland', so that's what I will write down." ugh. I spent at least a half an hour in that place, filling out form(s), so I really hope it gets there, or has already gotten there by now.

I also hope that what I have glued down (twice) has stayed glued down on the piece I sent to her. The rolling gave me problems, so I had to reglue. She may also have to reglue, but I truly hope it's not that bad. If it is, I will reglue it again when I get it back, with some kind of clear spackle. I joke, but it will eventually stick, because I'll make it stick.

So, provided that the light is decent, you will get the first round with Moma Luna and me on Monday afternoon...look for it!

2 comments:

Vag said...

yay! i'm glad you got this one, how exciting. i am stopping at the craft store after work tomorrow to get my supplies. i am debating between two things but the supplies will woek for either way i decide.

shana goetsch said...

wooohoooo.